Oatworks: Oat-Powered Fruit Smoothies
I have never had a smoothie with oats before and I have no idea why. Oatworks sent over a few bottles for me to try out and they were delicious. Basically each bottle is a fruit smoothie that also has the benefits of two bowls of oatmeal crammed into it. Because Oatworks is made with soluble fiber, there are no lumps and every drink is smoothie and nectar-like.
Oatworks is perfect for me for a few different reasons.
- I eat mainly vegan or vegetarian at home.
- When I only eat fruit or have a juice for breakfast I usually get hungry quickly. But when I have oatmeal, sometimes the calorie count with add-ons can get out of control. However, each bottle of Oatworks only has 160-170 calories in it and I get the benefits of fruit and oats.
- Because of the low calorie count, I can easily drink this as a snack and not just for breakfast.
- No added sugar.
- They magically taste very fresh.
- There are different options (peach-mango, pomegranate-blueberry and strawberry-banana) so I can change it up depending on my mood.
And for people who have crazy food restrictions you will be happy to know that Oatworks is gluten-free, vegan-friendly, dairy-free, soy-free, non-GMO and kosher.
Click here to see where to get Oatworks near you.