My Top Ten Guilty Food Pleasures
My Top Ten Guilty Food Pleasures In Life
10) Chinese fried shrimp. Where it’s so fried that you can crunch through the delicious head like a potato chip.
9) Cinnabon. Enough Said.
8 ) Durian. It’s a fruit, but is so freaking fattening, especially when you eat the whole damn thing.
7) Stinky tofu. I don’t understand how you can stop yourself from eating this delectable delight.
6) Eating condensed milk straight out of the can. Don’t judge me.
5) Cheez Whiz. HELLO!! Fresh Direct, why do you not carry it?????? OK, I guess I’ll eat any type of cheese. So all cheese for #5.
4) Butter. Ask my ex-boyfriends who have put on god knows how much weight from my cooking.
3) Gelato in Italy. Can we please reproduce it in the United States somehow???? And don’t say Grom, Grom cannot compare.
2) Lobster. The meat, the green stuff, the orange stuff. I take pleasure in cracking it all and taking my time with it.
1) Maruchan Instant Ramen. I can eat it all day, all week, all month. Crack an egg into it while it’s cooking and you have a full meal.
Update: OK. I have to get eating frosting straight out of the can on here somewhere too. Drool.